laupäev, 8. november 2008

Tibu-tibu ära näita

Go oncle Bruce!
Auntie Iris as well, yes.
Called them today. Ha! I still have a hint of my once-so-cool-Scottish-kind-of-an-accent. It showed when I talked to Bruce. Go me.
Birthdays and things. No new tents or anything as cool, got hell-of-an-expensive new pair of pants for orientation for my older sister (thanks to the credit thingy I earned for being so useful during the summer on Aegna). Now she must get me something cool for my birthday as well, or else:P
Played Magic with her. I am going to get a working monoblue deck, but I need Megagame for that...
It was cool how my sister played three mosters, thinking that I wouldn't have enough mana to counter them all. Instead, she had to pick up all three and one extra and I was still holding useful cards for the next turn. Well, it still doesn't work properly as it is only something put together with some things I happened to have at hand, which isn't much.
Scotland is the coolest.
So yeah, daddy will get a picture from my part and a board game from the board game store for fathersday (yes, the name of this game begins with Katan).
Christmas are coming!
I don't feel that it matters. Not in the positive or negative sort of way.
Bruce and Iris will be in Estonia for Christmas and they will come to see how I live in a far-a-way conutry called Tartu, most likely.
Got homework to do, but haven't got around to it just yet. Didn't take the laptop with me, cause it weighs some. Can't type properly, cause my little relative sits next to me and reads out loud everything I type. Sorta annoying, cause I can't stop hearing it, even if I'd try. Why on Earth to they say "I" with a capital? Silly, even though... I don't know, not cool, but something like that? Yup, she's still sitting next to me.

But I ment to say something else, that's why I started to write here.

If the Russians would bomb our cities (she left), most people (including me) would most likely die before getting a chance to fight back.

And Sarkozy said the most unbelievable thing just a while ago when he implied that there's no problem talking to Russians about important stuff any more, as they've gotten their troops away from Georgia's territory. I mean, wtf, a quarter of it's territory is still occupied, with no hope of liberation. Not that I say they'd been well off under Georgia's territory, but that has nothing to do with it. Nothing.

It makes more sense now, how they tolerated nazi Germany's attitude and it's violent foreign policy in the past, I guess.

Gosh, Europe is up for a bad-bad future.

2 kommentaari:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Orienteering!!! Id...t!!!

Dani ütles ...

Gee, thanks for being a prick.
Gee, plz, and some other things are not real words either, btw, why not mention them as well as they are also words which I don't bother to use correctly.
Gosh. Get a life.


No seriously, I hate comments like that.

I know that the word I used is not the real word used in this sense, but I used it as I saw that everyone will understand what I mean by it. And this IS a freaking blog, not a newspaper article or anything and why on Earth should people bother to mention the errors of any other type than those that make the meanings of some points faulty.

Seriously. That goes for everyone. I don't usually bother with the comments anyway. And changing the posts afterwards only goes for when there's some really grand error in there, such as stated before. Or something that really bothers me, but those I see the moment after posting in 99% of the cases.

Illicit.

Anonymous.

Bleh.
(It's not a correct word either.)




I'm not actually that pissed off, but it's great getting it off my chest for the future as well, not only for the time being.

And you guys CAN comment, I do read the comments sometimes.