laupäev, 23. aprill 2016

Remember kids, gambling is good for you

I'm going to a birthday tomorrow (techically today because it's past midnight but whatevs) and I wanted to hitchhike to Tallinn but weather looks shitty, so I'm not sure I will. I haven't really done it recently so I sort of miss it. It's interesting to meet people whom you'll only interact for 2 hours max, whom you'll likely never meet again and who are all so different and yet similar in ways humans are.
Also, it doesn't cost a thing and there's an element of adventure (I mostly see it as a "where will this car take me and how long will my journey be" not "gosh, I hope this driver is not a serial killer").
Some of these people leave me with a smile for quite a while and I sometimes tell people about larp and they are all intrigued by it because I tell them about something new and interesting. I doubt anyone I've told about it has ever looked it up and signed up for an event later but maybe someone some day... :P

I'm tired. Woke up too early in the morning, have been feeling it the whole day. Wasn't half as productive as I was planning to, but at least I fulfilled my quota of at least two drawings that are at least fine. I'm sometimes so damn fast at drawing that I'm even ever so slightly impressed myself. Oh yeah, I said it.

Watched Time Lapse instead of going out (see "tired" above). It's wasn't very good. Characters weren't very intelligent and it always bothers me when characters in books or films are doing stupid things. Also, one of them was an "artist" and he was really shitty. I'm not even quite sure if he'd gotten in the Painting course I was at and we were all n00bs. So yeah. It was sort of okay as long as they didn't show the paintings too close and he didn't try to paint people but he did try to paint a person at one point and that was cringeworthy.

So remember kids. The better you are at art (any kind, I guess), the more shitty art is out there for you. Have fun.

Kommentaare ei ole: